* Work with and providing support for specialist teams.
* Influencing and being part of project teams delivering business strategies and initiatives.
* Challenging existing HR ways of working to ensure maximum efficiency across all day to day activities.
* Supporting the business in driving and managing change (to leaders, role structures, new ways of working, use of new skills etc.) effectively, using change management tools and processes to ensure that teams continue to operate effectively.
* Coaching partners and managers and being their trusted advisors, not just on people issues but on business decisions and direction. When providing advice, always ensuring employment legislation is balanced alongside a commercial approach.
* Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements, through HR data analysis, to enable fact based decision making. Always doing so to agreed formats and timescales.
* Co-ordinating the salary review & bonus allocation process for the relevant teams.
* Working with the partners to develop talent and succession plans, working to ensure that the diversity profile improves in line with the firms objectives for inclusivity.
* Managing vacancy approval (through budget as required), and then supporting the recruitment team to deliver external and internal recruitment for the practice groups.
* Managing the onboarding of all external candidates from induction planning onwards.
* Continuously increasing understanding of the wider world of HR, sharing external perspectives and best practice with the business and HR colleagues.
What you'll need to succeed
* Successful candidates will ideally be fully CIPD qualified and have a good amount experience in a generalist advisory role, ideally from professional services, but primarily experienced in working in a large and complex organisation.
* You will have a good understanding and practical experience of complex ER and L&D delivery. In addition, we are looking for someone with a well-developed commercial acumen, with the ability to contribute to the wider business and HR agenda.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive Salary of up to £45K depending on experience
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.