HR Generalist £30,000 Chelmsford with some home working.
Your new company
The role sits in the HR Service Delivery team and is responsible for a specialist area. Your responsibility will be to ensure that effective processes and procedures are in place. You will be responsible for problem solving escalated queries from the team. You will also support the general HR administration processes such as starters and leaver, and employee changes.
Your new role
* You will lead in one or more of the end to end HR operational processes which could include but is not limited to: Recruitment & Onboarding, Relationship Management
* You will provide expert advice and guidance to colleagues within the wider HR team.
* You will take the lead working with external stakeholders to ensure effective processes are in place.
* Design, develop and maintain process manuals and supporting documents to enable both users and HR in managing processes consistently and efficiently
* You will continuously improve processes based on feedback and company-wide changes and initiatives
* Work with the Learning and Development team to develop and deliver training for the HR team
* Work with MI colleagues on any reporting or system enhancements
* You will support the project management and implementation of any changes
* Work with the HR Project Lead and Head of HR Service Delivery in any global projects
* Provide innovative solutions to continuously improve processes
What you'll need to succeed
A CIPD qualification or interest in obtaining one. Educated to A-Level standard or relevant experience is desirable. The ability to use Oracle or similar HR systems, good working knowledge of HR policy and best practice, MS office proficiency, particularly MS Excel.
You will have the ability to work in a fast moving complex environment and deliver service excellence. You will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and able to turn work around within a short time frame. Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks Demonstrate a high degree of personal organisation and self-management.
What you'll get in return
Salary of £30,000
25 days holiday & Bank holidays & a range of other rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.