Great opportunity to start a career in HR - HR Coordinator based in Essex £20/25
Your new company
A HR Coordinator is required for a large organisation based in south Essex.
If you looking to take on extra responsibilities or start a career in HR this is a great opportunity to do so.
You will be enthusiastic about a career in HR. By nature you will be proactive, and organised and enjoy a fast paced environment.
Your new role
* Support & coordinate the recruitment and onboarding cycle from advertising open vacancies, processing applications through to assisting with arrangement of interviews, offer paperwork and organising inductions.
* Administrate and coordinate HR processes, such as but not limited to, recruitment and onboarding, probations, references, maternity, and paternity.
* Assist with the arrangements of meetings, including letter administration, diary management and minute taking.
* Drafting documentation such as basic contractual change letters.
* Maintain, administer, and develop accurate HR records electronically and on HR systems to ensure compliance with legislation.
* Support with the coordination, booking and planning of Learning and Development across all business units, ensuring training records are collated and accurate where necessary.
* Ensure the HR team works effectively and with a joined-up approach, by helping to streamline and improve our HR processes.
* Take part in global and/or regional projects and local ad hoc administrative tasks and initiatives that support the Business Partners and HR Brand.
* General team administration and support such as booking meeting rooms, note taking, preparing presentations/reports etc.
What you'll need to succeed
This role would suit somebody who has had some previous experience in HR/Recruitment at a junior/entry level and who is looking further develop their HR knowledge. Minimum 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, grade 5/C or equivalent. CIPD Level 3 or business/administration related qualification is desirable
* HR or Recruitment Administration or Coordination experience.
* Experience working within an operational/frontline environment is desirable
* Skills you will need to succeed
* Highly proficient in IT, including Microsoft applications.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Accuracy and high level of attention to detail.
* Ability to work as part of team as well as using own initiative.
* Desire to develop and learn new skills.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills.
* Resilient and able to work under pressure.
* Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
What you'll get in return This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation within a supportive HR team. You will enjoy a dynamic, busy and interesting role within a growing international company.
Benefits include the opportunity to complete your level 5 CIPD, earn an annual bonus, free parking, a flexible benefits platform. A driving license is essential due to the location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.