Morgan Law are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a well-known national charity to recruit two Senior HR Advisors. These roles are for 24 months to support the existing HR team organisation as they embark on a significant transformation project and will be predominantly based from home with occasional travel into the office for face to face meetings where needed.
As Senior HR Advisor you will work alongside colleagues including HR, Change and Communications as part of a large project team and within a formalised project framework, to support the delivery of key change projects designed to improve a wide range of HR policies, practices and processes. You will develop, own and lead on various HR improvement project plans and engagement, ensuring key milestones are communicated to key stakeholders. You’ll also develop proposals which form part of a strategic Reward review and for consultation on changes to terms and conditions of employment, act as HR representative at consultation meetings and in trade union negotiations, produce analysis of key management information, provide advice and guidance on employee relations, and much more!
To be considered you will require a background as an HR Generalist and demonstrate proven experience of HR project delivery and involvement in a variety of projects that ideally span the full HR remit.
You will also require:
- Experience with large scale change with a focus on developing and implementing proposals for HR benefits
- Experience of preparing and presenting written proposals including papers and briefings for senior management
- Experience of liaising with trade union
- Proven HR project management experience
- Substantial generalist HR experience in advising managers on best practice HR approaches, particularly involving change management
Please note, these roles require ASAP starts and interviews will be held on a rolling basis, so please don’t delay and apply today.