Your new company
I am currently supporting a well-established Non-Profit organisation based in North London, who are on the lookout for an experienced HR Manager to join them on an Interim basis (3 month fixed term contract).
Your new role
You will be responsible for the management of the day to day HR operational service, ensuring professional and proactive HR support is provided to staff and managers, overseeing the management of the whole employee lifecycle and ensuring staff are recruited, supported, developed and managed in a way that supports organisation's culture and ethos. You will also be coaching and developing HR Assistant and HR and volunteering Administrator.
What you'll need to succeed
* Significant experience of working in a generalist HR Manager position
* Extensive knowledge and practical implementation of UK employment legislation
* Knowledge of best practice in specific HR areas - recruitment and selection, absence management, capability, disciplinary and grievance, etc.
* Experience in the design and delivery of people management training modules
* Experience of successfully line managing staff
* Experience of HR policy and procedure development
* Experience and knowledge of job evaluation systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.