Talent Acquisition Advisor, £30-32k, Ipswich, within Public Sector
Your new company
Your new company is ambitious, inclusive and established regional business which is proud to be one of the East of England's 75 Best Companies to Work for 2021, one of Housing's Best 25 Associations to Work for 2021 and Silver Investors in People accredited.
Your company's ethos is "Together we make a difference" and alongside their values of people-focused, ambitious, collaborative and effective, they are passionate about having a positive impact in everything we do.
Your new role
You new company are looking for an innovative recruitment and talent specialist to join their friendly, busy People team who can combine practical aspects of coordinating recruitment campaigns with a strategic and creative approach to attracting, sourcing, assessing, and on-boarding high performing people.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will:
* contribute to the resourcing strategy, creating, developing, and delivering proactive and successful approaches to attract, source and on-board high performing people who align with our values
* develop a pipeline of talent that brings natural resilience and succession planning potential
* lead our employment brand initiatives, evaluating and improving our approaches to attraction and selection and associated processes
* work closely with hiring managers to find our perfect match of skills, expertise, and cultural fit
* achieve an excellent candidate experience
* find creative ways to effectively attract and source talented people in the competitive markets in which we work
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed within this role, you'll have extensive Recruitment resourcing experience and a management qualification, or, be willing to gain this through the organisations development academy.
* have experience in and knowledge of effectively sourcing talented people
* have experience in and knowledge of effectively advertising vacant posts
* have experience in the selection of talented people
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, access to an excellent benefit package including; 22 days leave, plus holidays, retail and gym discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition scheme, continued training and development, wellbeing rewards, and the opportunity to join a defined benefit pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.