Your new company
An international law firm is looking for a recruitment professional to join the HR team of 50.
Your new role
Your role will be responsible for the internal recruitment of early careers, experience hires and partner hiring within the London office. Key responsibilities include:
* End-to-end recruitment in the legal fee-earning, legal technology, business services on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
* Developing the best sourcing channels and influencing the recruitment strategies based on the market trends and best practices.
* Writing job descriptions and person specifications.
* Screening candidates from entry level to experienced hires.
* Managing the interview and assessment process.
* Building an ongoing candidate talent pool using research, networking events and database information.
* Hosting or attending recruitment events, including career fairs and diversity forums.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience in an in-house recruitment role, ideally in a similar industry.
* Ability to successfully screen candidates, conduct interviews, develop strategy across a business.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work well under pressure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.