HR Advisor (6 months ftc) - Hatfield - £35k pro rata
Our client, is a large, commercial organisation based in Hatfield that is looking for a HR Advisor to join the team for a 6 month ftc. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner. You will work closely with key customers to provide a HR generalist service and have a bias on Employee Relations.
You will be involved in:-
- Provide pragmatic and professional expertise and advance on HR topics such as performance and conduct, family policies etc
- Provide HR support to Management in absence, disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Utilise employee data and trend analysis to educate and work in partnership with Line Managers on people issues eg absence management
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role with a bias on Employee Relations
- Experience of working in a Corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all employee levels
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources
- PC Literate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.