HR Coordinator Hybrid
Context of Role
The Human Resources team works in strategic partnership to attract, develop and retain the diverse and motivated talent needed to effectively deliver the organisations strategy to achieve the greatest impact. The HR team embed ways of working that reflect their organisational values and enable their people to work with agility and empowerment. The team provide learning and development opportunities and reward employees through pay and benefits whilst building resilience and a culture of high performance. The HR team additionally enable and support managers to manage and lead their teams by ensuring they have the right tools, information, systems, policies and processes in place.
Main Purpose and Scope of The Job
This role sits in the HR Services team in the HR team. You will play a critical part in ensuring that the HR team delivers a responsive service to their customers - the people who currently work for them and the ones that would like to! You will help create the right impression of the HR team and the organisation, as the first point of contact for routine HR enquiries; ensuring that their recruitment processes are administered efficiently and that the documents they send out, and the records they keep, are accurate. You will also support employee engagement and retention, by administering company employee benefits schemes and arranging a range of well-being activities throughout the year.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Manage the HR Inbox and be the first point of contact for all routine HR-related queries, providing a high-quality customer service to the organisation and managing the HR Help Desk
* Administer all starter, leavers and change processes, including updating payroll
* Complete onboarding and HR inductions for new starters
* Administer employee benefits, including pensions and all salary sacrifice schemes, and support payroll process, to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time
* Ensure HR databases are up to date, accurate and complies with legislation (iTrent and Bowland).
* Provide administrative support for training and HR sessions.
* Manage the engagement and monitoring of all agency workers including liaising with recruitment agencies
* Produce management information reports from the HR databases as requested
* Administer the recruitment process end to end, supporting managers by placing adverts, monitoring responses, arranging interviews, making job offers, etc
* Significant experience of HR administration
* Experience of having worked with an online recruitment system
* Previous experience of having worked with an HR database, preferably iTrent (CoreHR, recruitment and L&D);
* Demonstrable ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Office
* 25 Days Holiday
* Generous Pension
* Group Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Paternity Leave And Pay
* Health and Wellbeing Benefits Package
* Interest-Free Annual Season Ticket Loan
* Professional Annual Membership
* Tax-Free Childcare
* Employee Assistance Scheme
* Income Protection Insurance Scheme
* Training Course Sponsorship & Study Leave
If you would like to find out more about this role do contact me on the details below at your earliest convenience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.