HR Admin role based in South Petherton - temp then 12 month contract
Your new company
Working for a medical manufacturing company in South Petherton in Somerset.
Full time or part time roles. Would be required on site.
Initially temp but if all goes well it would go to 12 month fixed term contract.
Pay is £23- £25k but would be dependant on experience.
Your new role
Main duties of the role:
* Arranging of interviews
* Inputting timesheet data to spreadsheet on weekly basis
* Onboarding administration, such as drafting contracts, sending out new starter documents, recording documents received
* Assisting with arranging appointments such as occupational health and sending confirmation letters
* Inputting data to HR system, such as sickness absences and new starter info
* Printing and collating new starter packs
* Scanning of documents to electronic HR system
* Keeping noticeboards up to date throughout the business
* Assisting the team with additional HR duties and projects as requested when required
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the nature of the role it is essential to have someone with good IT skills and attention to detail, especially as the role will include data entry for timesheets which feeds overtime data into payroll.
What you'll get in return
Chance of a 1 year contract if you do a good job
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.