An exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Advisor to join an employer of choice near Portsmouth.
Your new company
My client are an established brand and an employer of choice in the local area. The business work across different divisions with the clear aim of providing the best customer service to people throughout the region.
Your new role
My client are offering a great opportunity for a Learning & Development (L&D) Advisor to join their team. You will design and deliver engaging L&D initiatives to ensure the strategic aims are met by highly competent and skilled colleagues. This is a full time role (39 hours / week) with office and home-based working.
* Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to scope, design, implement and evaluate blended training solutions.
* Support head of departments to ensure the necessary statutory and mandatory training is in place.
* Design and deliver the management development programmes for managers and head office colleagues.
* Assist with the design and delivery of new company-wide systems.
* Ensure learning activities are evaluated and results are responded to, to improve the service that the L&D / training department offers.
* Work closely with the trainers to provide coaching and support to ensure highly effective virtual and classroom sessions.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for L&D / training and for their own continuous development, with experience of the fully cycle of learning from diagnosis, course design, facilitation to evaluation for F2F, blended and online learning. You must have worked in an L&D role for 2 years+ and of delivered process, systems and soft skills learning solutions.
ILM or CIPD qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice in the local area, in an important role where you will be able to influence the organisation and add significant value. You will also benefit from an experienced L&D team and wider HR function who will offer support and a friendly working environment.
You will receive a market-led salary between £28,000-£33,000 (DOE), 23 days holiday + BH's, local discounts, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, optional share scheme, pension matched to 4%, EAP, free onsite parking and free tea / coffee, milk and squash.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.