Your new company
An international luxury retail firm is looking for an experienced HR professional to join their growing team. With offices in Switzerland, China, London and the US, this company are looking for an individual to lead the HR in the London office.
Your new role
This part-time role will require you to work 3 days a week, using a hybrid model, to act as a point of contact for everything HR. You will manage the HR function, reporting into the MD and Head of Finance. Key responsibilities include:
* Managing the end to end HR function.
* Leading the internal recruitment process including screening and sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and on-boarding them with the company.
* Keep up to date with the UK employment law and influence changes through the business.
* Act as a point of contact for all HR queries, managing absence, ER cases, onboarding and offboarding.
* Drive and implement new strategies within the business, subject to market trends and business growth.
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant experience in a similar HR role.
* Experience in a small organisation is ideal, with the ability to stand alone and manage a HR function.
* Motivated and independent individual with great communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.