HR Administrator / HR Advisor / HR Assistant
Your new company
This company is based in Swindon, with full office working. As the HR Administrator will be working alongside the HR Director and HRBP, helping out within a busy period.
Your new role
Tasks will include:
* Being the first point of contact for all HR related queries
* Sending out employment contracts
* Giving 1st line advisory support
* Maintaining employee database, including holiday, absence and sickness
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally this company would love someone who has vast HR Administration experience and has supported a busy HR team within a peak period but will look at anyone who has a strong and recent administration background.
You will need to have experience in:
* Working within a busy team, achieving deadlines whilst delivering excellent work
* Excellent attention to detail - it would be terrible to get an employment contract incorrect!
* Proven skills on MS Packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Has worked as a Senior Administrator, HR Administrator, Customer Coordinator recently
* Be available to interview ASAP, in hope of someone starting towards the end of June
* Ability to travel to remote office location
* Have a CAN-DO attitude and deliver work with a positive personality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.