4 month HR Officer FTC to work 30 hours across 4 days
Your new company
Join a not-for-profit private organisation based in Newcastle Upon Tyne to support the HR Manager with day to day HR duties as the HR Manager implements a new HR System. This is a fully remote role but you might be required to go onto site 1 day. Enhanced DBS will be required / request.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be supporting the HR function with general HR duties;
* Supporting and leading on all recruitment activities across the organisation
* Review and update the employee handbook
* Support and drive the new working ways
* Review and update employment records ensuring the organisation is compliant
* First point of contact for any HR queries
* Manage the full employee lifecycle
To be successful within this role you need experience within a HR Generalist role and desirable experience using iTrent.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a competitive salary of up to £28k pro rata for 30 hours, 30 days holiday + bank holidays and equipment to enable you to work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.