A HR Coordinator to join an SME contractor on a 12 Month FTC, with potential to become permanent (Poole).
Your new company
My client are an international SME contractor who work principally in the health care sector, providing new hospitals and health centres to benefit local communities. The business work through the whole project life cycle from definition, financing, site identification, design, construction, final fit-out and end-user training.
Your new role
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) with potential to become permanent.
Due to winning new projects, needing to manage a growing workforce and the relevant HR support globally, the business require an experienced HR Coordinator with excellent communication skills and attention to detail to support the Group HR Manager and the HR team.
Key responsibilities include:
- To research, evaluate, draft and maintain Company and HR policies, recommending improvements and making sure that all policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established regulations.
- Develop programmes to enhance employee relations, staff engagement, team building and offer employee support to each staff member.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with line managers and employees and develop a TNA.
- Assist employees in undertaking personal development.
- Review systems of performance appraisal; continually assist managers to develop as necessary.
- Optimise the health and safety of group employees.
- Be able to develop, plan and co-ordinate HR deliverables against plan and budget.
- Work collaboratively the with HR team and support all teamwork functions.
- Support the HR Group Manager in providing confidential and up to date advice to all UK and project employees and contracted staff.
- Ensure matters relating to welfare, discipline, personal grievance, termination and exit are pursued in line with company policy.
Working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. This role is primarily office-based in Poole, with the opportunity to work remotely.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a highly organised, adaptable individual with a proactive 'can do' attitude. You must also have 5 years+ experience in a HR role / function and be CIPD Level 3 or Level 5 qualified.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary between £28,000-£32,000 (DOE), 25 days holiday + BH's, 3% pension matched and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.