PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Monster Much, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the tenth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for an ambitious Talent Partner to join our award-winning in-house Talent Acquisition team for a nine-month fixed term contract (we’ve recently won ‘best large in-house recruitment team’ for the 2nd year in a row). As a key member of the team, you’ll work closely with our Business and Human Resource Leaders to lead the sourcing, recruitment & talent management initiatives across all of our supply chain functions.
You’ll partner closely with multiple stakeholders up to director level, managing the full recruitment lifecycle across the functions from initial role briefing and candidate sourcing through to assessment and offer. You will also have the opportunity to lead or be part of a number of interesting projects across TA or wider HR.
Location: Reading or Leicester
Duration: 9 Months
Reports to: UK Talent Lead
What you’ll get up to:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR to deliver a best in class recruitment service for all internal and external vacancies across the function (Management level+)
- Regular sourcing & speculative processes to build pipeline for our technical roles e.g. Engineers
- Develop and clearly articulate recruitment strategies for each individual requirement
- Write and promote engaging internal and external advertising based on a thorough role briefing
- Direct source candidates using a range of methods and tools, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter
- Support the UK Talent Lead in Talent Management processes across Supply Chain functions and the D&I Agenda across the U.K.
- Effectively articulate PepsiCo’s EVP to all candidates
- Design & creation of EVP content for our social channels to increase attraction for Supply Chain roles
- Deliver a best in class candidate experience to all that includes informing candidates of PepsiCo's recruiting and onboarding process
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinators to effectively execute a timely recruitment process including posting open positions, scheduling interviews, and generating offer letters
- Bring external market insights to TA, HR and Hiring Manager conversations
What we’re looking for:
- Prior full lifecycle recruitment experience (ideally with a similar-sized corporate business) – essential
- Excellent sourcing skills - essential
- In house recruitment or agency background
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter – essential
- Customer-focused and adaptable, with strong follow up and organizational skills
- Consultative approach with a business partner mindset
- Experience recruiting across a variety of business functions
- Experience influencing functional leaders and decision-makers
- Ability to develop authentic relationships with a diverse audience
- Collaborative and a team player
- Results-driven and seeks accountability
- Proficient with all Microsoft office products
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary/package, private healthcare, and a flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension).
We pride ourselves on our superb workforce. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of the executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.