Multinational Professional Services Firm - Senior Reward Analyst - London - Flexible Working
A multinational professional services firm requires a Senior Reward Analyst to support the delivery of reward operational activities.
This includes maintaining and reviewing reward policies and practices. Further creating efficiencies and documenting processes relating to UKIMEA pay and benefits on a cyclical and business-led basis.
* Accurate data analysis, providing insight and interpretation across a range of reward issues Providing market insights using salary survey data to inform salary review principles
* Developing standard reward reporting that meets the needs of our leaders.
* Act as the team's data integrity champion, raising data quality issues identified from analysis
Support the reward team in the planning, delivery and execution of cyclical reward activities including:
* Salary review
* Total Reward Statements
* Flexible benefits annual enrolment
* Profit Share biannual payments
* Gender and Ethnicity Pay Reporting
* Equal Pay monitoring
* Advanced Excel skills
* Previous experience working in an analytical role
* Demonstrate understanding of reward processes including survey benchmarking, pay structure creation, budgeting, benefits roll out
* Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills
* Critical thinking - creating high quality analytics aiding in decision making
* Project management
* Experience of reward management in a large international matrix organisation