HR Advisor Up to £28,000 DOE Permanent, Full Time, Office Based Your new company
This role is working for a local organisation who are introducing an HR Advisor into their leadership structure to support the growth of their staff network.
Your new role
* To build strong working relationships with your Managers and act as a single HR point of contact for these, driving the business performance forward
* To advise on and implement HR policies effectively, such as working practices, recruitment, absence management, accurate pay, Equality & Diversity (E&D) and terms and conditions of employment
* To guarantee accurate and timely advice and guidance on policies and procedures, including, pay, terms and conditions and employment legislation
* To ensure your have the most accurate HR data, to help and support them making sound and detailed decisions on their staff teams
* Reporting any themes and trends identified regarding any skill gaps for training & development and employment law areas of opportunity
* To advise on the required response to statutory changes in workplace legislation and ensure policies and processes reflect the changes and are up to date
* To be responsible for planning, updating, and monitoring of HR systems, procedures, and policies
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the nature of this role, you will be an experience HR Professional with a proven track record of working as a HR Advisor or HR Assistant.
* Level 5 CIPD
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Ability to communicate effectively via written and verbal communication
* Demonstrable experience of advising and influencing key stakeholders within a business on HR policies, advise and trends What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.