A well-known NHS organisation in London is looking for TUPE Specialist to join them on an initial 3-month basis, with the potential to extend.
The purpose of this role is to provide a mix of strategic and operational support in bringing several services back in-house in a professional and efficient manner.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead a high profile TUPE project around bringing services back in house
- Liaise with various companies and internal teams to ensure this is done in an effective manner
- Project manager the change, ensuring stakeholders are kept updated throughout
- Work with and negotiate with trade unions where required throughout the TUPE
- Liaise with senior staff across the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- High profile TUPE exposure within a large organisation (ideally NHS)
- Excellent HR Project Management knowledge/exposure
- Ability to build relationships with, and manage senior stakeholders
- Vast experience dealing with trade unions
- Senior HR qualification
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.