Role and responsibilities
People at the Oversight Board Administration are the core strategic driver of our success. The People Team therefore strives to provide unique experience for all staff working for the Oversight Board. As such, the HR Business Partner will play a crucial role contributing, at both hands-on and strategic levels, in developing and implementing progressive HR solutions to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture at the Oversight Board Administration. The post holder will be at the centre of a highly cross-functional team and will leverage prior business partner experience to develop a trusted advisor relationship with managers across teams and key business stakeholders. Understanding that relationships are critical to successful outcomes, she/he/they will also be energised by operating in a dynamic and culturally strong organisation.
The HR Business Partner will work with the People Team to identify HR priorities and ensure that HR policies, procedures and initiatives are fully aligned with the Oversight Board’s objectives. She/he/they, in collaboration with People Team colleagues will manage core HR administration processes and cyclical processes, such as recruitment, performance management and compensation. Therefore, the post holder will possess a deep understanding of employee journey and performance management process and maintains an up-to-date knowledge of the legal frameworks within which the People Team operates.
Skills and Experience
Successful candidates are liable to have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong track record of delivering a people strategy that has involved the following areas; resourcing, on-boarding, recognition, engagement and well-being, performance development and employee relations.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a small organisation to create a true HR business partner approach to working with fellow colleagues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, stakeholder management skills with the style and ability to gain the trust of employees at every level across the organisation.
- Proven expertise in delivering accurate and effective HR administration processes.
- Experience in engaging and supporting organisation managers with human resources questions.
- Thorough knowledge of UK and/or US employment law.
- A flexible mindset and ability to work in a fast-moving environment.