Fast growing organisation seeking Recruitment Specialist
Your new company
You will be working for a dynamic and fast-growing business, this is a really exciting role. If you are an experienced In-house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist who is available immediately - this is the opportunity for you!
Your new role
* Full end to end recruitment and selection process at all levels.
* Support talent solutions that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage the company's talent pool.
* Ownership of DBS and starter checks.
* Improve manager and candidate experience.
* Encourage hiring manager involvement.
* Collaborate with other business areas to ensure new employees are onboarded appropriately.
* Support training when required in relevant HR and talent systems.
* Ensure candidate suitability including checks and proof of qualifications.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be available immediately. You will need to have proven experience working within recruitment and confident that you can pick things up with little assistance.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.