We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner working on an interim basis for a London based council (FOR 3 MONTHS INITALLY).
If you are a seasoned generalist with public sector experience who can start immediately in a hybrid working model then please do apply asap.
Reporting into the Head of Human Strategic HR Partnering and be responsible for providing the highest standard of HR advice and support to the integration programme. This role is less about ER case management and more about taking the strategic overview with the senior leadership team of your client group.
Some key responsibilities would be:
- Develop people plans to ensure that the council’s workforce strategy is understood and incorporated at a local level, that staff feedback is addressed and actioned and that workforce priorities are identified, planned and delivered ensuring consistency of approach and excellent delivery.
- Confidently use qualitative and quantitative data, business insights and intelligence to underpin the development of evidence-based workforce plans and solve problems.
- Analyse the current workforce to determine future workforce needs, identifying the gap between the present and the future, and implementing solutions so that directorates can accomplish short and long-term objectives.
- Deliver a Council-wide HR consultancy service to senior managers, providing strategic business focused advice on all aspects of change management, TUPE transfers, workforce planning and organisational design, meeting current and future business objectives within the context of the overall Council workforce strategy.
- Ideally CIPD qualification or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Public sector experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with proven ability to work with and gain the confidence of and influence diverse audiences at all levels.
** Candidates must also be available to start as soon as possible.