Excellent opportunity for a rising Assistant HR Business Partner to undertake role partnering in Southampton
We are looking for an Assistant HR Business Partner to join a large organisation during time of challenge and transformation.
As an Assistant HR Business Partner you will have the opportunity to own and partner with a smaller division for the organisation providing a comprehensive business partnering support to the leadership team on a range of strategic and operational HR.
You will be working as part of the leadership team for the business unit advising the managers/leadership across a variety of areas including
Key areas of focus are:
* Workforce strategy & business planning understanding and delivery of associated objectives and workforce plans within the division
* Production and analysis of workforce metrics, data and trend analysis to drive performance improvements and monitoring of the workforce plan.
* Impact on staff engagement, health and wellbeing and retention through delivery of the workforce strategy and workforce plan.
* Leading organisational change/transformation projects and development from a workforce perspective preparing the organisation for future change.
* Developing new services and recruitment of new teams
* Leading positive outcomes with highly complex employee relations matters; preserving positive relationships wherever possible.
We are seeking experienced Senior HR Advisor / Assistant HR Business Partners ideally available to start asap in November for an initial fixed term contract until End of March 2022 when a new structure will be confirmed and likely for permanent opportunities from April on wards..
Were seeking experienced Senior HR Advisor, developing HR Business Partners with experience of supporting HR across a range of disciplines from workforce planning, coaching, business partnering, ER, Change Management and delivering /supporting on strategic people plans.
* At least 2-3 years' post qualification experience of working in a complex HR environments.
* Focus on customer experience and continuous improvement.
* High degree of HR operational skill and experience
* Experience working within a large complex organisation
* Experiences Organisational change models, including organisational change and TUPE of staff.
* Experience of translating and interpreting complex information and data to provide new insights and practical solutions
* Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing, including report writing. reflecting sometimes complex issues
* Delivering training and development interventions.
* Use numerical information and data to bring about improved performance or build a business case.for change.
* Use of coaching to achieve results.
* Working autonomously in complex situations; whilst functioning as a leaders of a team.
Excellent benefits including 35 days holiday inc Bank and pension schemes
The organisation will have a flexible working approach including hybrid/agile working from home and sites as appropriate for senior leadership meetings.
This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract until March with potential for permanent role with new structures in place in April 2022.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.