HR Administrator | Trafford Park | Up to £23,000 | Hybrid | Temp (8 months)
My client is a global leader in their field, holding a presence in over 20 countries. They are seeking to recruit a hard-working, capable HR Administrator on a temporary basis to join their team (potential for contract extension). A welcoming environment with a supportive team.
Your New Role
In your new role as HR Administrator your responsibility is to provide HR administrative support for all key HR processes, also supporting with Recruitment Administration.
What You Will Do:
* Be part of the UK HR team and will provide efficient HR support in the form of departmental administration, efficiently dealing with first line queries and accurately maintaining and reporting on HR data in a timely manner.
* Follow established processes and policies ensuring compliance, raising issues and improvement recommendations as needed.
* Be a point of contact ensuring requests are logged and passed on as appropriate.
* Ensure that all activities are handled in strictest confidence and with full adherence to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
* Specific areas include; Recruitment, Onboarding, Data, Health & Wellbeing, HRIS, Company Vehicle, Pensions, etc.
What You will need:
* The ideal applicant will have previous work experience as a HR Administrator using a HR System.
* CIPD qualified (Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice)
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong administration skills, with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
* A high level of confidentiality
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* To enjoy working with people and as part of a team
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.