HR Business Partner
£37,036 - £37,575 per annum, 37 hours per week
Cheltenham/Cirencester/Witney/Coleford and remote working available
Vacancy Number PUB171
Do you have a HR background?
We are looking for two experienced, forward-thinking HR Business Partners who can hit the ground running to join us here at Publica to be part of a team of HR BPs looking after our client Ubico.
About the role…
Employed by Publica this will be a varied and enjoyable role providing integral support to our esteemed Client Ubico. Ubico Limited is a local authority company created to deliver a wide range of integrated environmental services to the public sector. You will be part of a team responsible for the efficiency of Ubico’s services including their people, policies and procedures.
You will need to provide professional HR advice to managers regarding all employee relations issues including grievance, discipline, absence, performance management and redeployment, in line with best practice, policy and employment legislation. You should also have experience on interpreting and advising on employment legislation & terms and conditions of employment.
This role offers flexibility from working at one of our offices/depots across Gloucestershire or West Oxfordshire and home working allowing you that extra freedom and work life balance.
If you are a dynamic, hard working individual with an experienced background in Human Resources we would love to hear from you.
You will need…
- A level or equivalent, (experience may be accepted as an alternative)
- Relevant full membership or / professional qualification (e.g. CIPD) or must be able to demonstrate suitable alternative experience
- Significant experience in a private or public sector similar role
- Experience of business partnering as a service delivery model for HR
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
- Use of a vehicle for work purposes
Who are we…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist! Publica wants to transform the way local services are delivered. To help do this we have started to fundamentally rethink the way we design our services in the digital era so that Publica is a customer focused organisation driven by real user needs.
What can we do for you…
- agile working allowing a mix of home and office working
- flexible working arrangements (depending on the role)
- 26 days paid annual leave (pro rata if you are working part time) plus bank holidays and an extra two volunteering days off a year for you to support a charity of your choice
- paid for health cash plan giving you cash back on health, dental and eye care
- pension scheme with a good employer contribution of 5% of your earnings
- paid for Employee Assistance Programme 24/7, providing positive, preventative and supportive advice and counselling to deal with everyday events and issues
- cycle to work scheme
- paid for access to digital financial advice (covering your pension scheme, mortgages and other finances)
These are just a handful of the benefits that you can enjoy when you join us!
Closing date: Sunday 21st November 2021 at midnight
Interview date: Monday 29th November 2021
If you feel this is the role for you please apply with your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above by clicking on the ‘Apply for this Position’ icon within this page.
Your application will not be considered if you have not provided a supporting statement, in addition to your CV.
Accredited of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies - Please state this within your covering statement or in a separate email.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.