**REMOTE FLEXIBLE WORKING - A fantastic opportunity for an eLearning Developer to join one of the UK's leading businesses in their industry**
This organisation currently employs c5000 people nationally and has exciting growth plans over the next few years.
People, training and development are at the heart of their culture and this role has been created to design, develop and maintain, high-quality online learning content.
Highly creative, you will have a real passion for online learning, video production and the latest in eLearning innovation. Responsibilities will include;
* Working closely with the Learning Manager to design and develop eLearning content.
* Develop branded templates for use within interactive content
* Create innovative and intuitive interactions.
* Maintain an existing eLearning portfolio.
* Internal stakeholder management and general project communication.
* Manage quality assurance for eLearning development, management reports and database records.
* Assistance with day-to-day production processes and other design and development related tasks.
* You may need to work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
Successful applicants will need a minimum of two years eLearning design and development experience, ideally with a graphic design (or similar) background, instructional design knowledge and be proficient in the use of content authoring tools e.g. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Lectora.
You must also have strong communication skills, be enthusiastic and proactive, with a meticulous attention to detail, able to work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
If you are looking for an exciting role with scope to develop, autonomy to be creative and are able to clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.