Your new company
You will be joining a prestigious University in London, with hybrid working options and generous annual leave.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Business Partner and partnering closely with HR colleagues, Campus Deans and management teams, you will provide dedicated HR support to the London Campus. You will be responsible for:
* Working at an operational level with multiple stakeholders to deliver HR services in line with the needs and priorities of the University
* Delivering effective HR practices and people solutions
* Supporting the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the interface between professional HR and the business
* Providing advice, guidance and support to all staff and managers on HR related matters
* Supporting BAU HR needs and providing proactive assistance to help achieve business outcomes
What you'll need to succeed
This is a challenging but highly rewarding role for an experienced HR professional who has the ability to successfully operate in a busy collegiate, environment. This role requires an HR professional who is CIPD qualified to Level 5 (or working towards), with excellent current knowledge of employment legislation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.