ED&I Business Partner | Permanent | Remote / Hybrid | £48,000
Your new company
My client is a government body organisation currently undergoing a period of transformation are seeking to appoint a dedicated ED&I Business Partner within their large, collaborative HR team to lead all aspects of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within the organisation.
Your new role
In this new exciting role you will work in partnership with key business stakeholders to develop and implement ED&I strategies and objectives are embedded across the organisation.
Utilising your specialist knowledge and expertise within ED&I you'll provide solutions and expert advice.
Duties will include:
* Providing expert guidance to the leadership team
* Work closely with the HRD to develop and deliver strategy and EDI plan
* Effective use and driving of data led analysis for aligned metrics
* Develop and Implementation of EDI policy and processes
* Maintaining up to date knowledge of relevant changes in legislation
* Develop and drive EDI initiatives and events internally and externally
* Work closely with Talent and L&D teams to align strategy across all processes
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven Experience within a specialist EDI focused role
* Strong Influencing and Stakeholder Management Skills
* Experience Developing & Implementing EDI Strategy
* Analytical Data Driven Insight Capability
* Strong Problem Solving Skills
* Ability to build credible networks
* Passion and Innovation for Developing ED&I
What you'll get in return
Civil Service Pension
Remote / Hybrid working
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.