Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Leeds/hybrid, part time 3 days per week
We are working with a top UK 100 law firm, distinctive due to the quality of service they deliver, their unique culture and engagement of their partners.
In order to grow further, they are looking to recruit a Diversity and Inclusion Manager on a part time basis, to join their Human Resources department based at their prestigious head office in Leeds.
Their deep commitment to creating an inclusive culture where everyone in the firm can thrive, has led to a need for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager on a part time basis. This is an important and exciting addition to the business, reporting directly to the Managing Partner and Head of HR. It will focus on creating a truly positive experience for all their people, building on the work so far and implementing further plans to increase diversity and improve inclusion, making sure everyone feels valued and can do the best work of their career.
The job role:
* You'll have direct influence on and drive the approach to Diversity & Inclusion across all areas of the business.
* You'll affect real, positive change every day.
* You'll be in high demand as this is a big priority for the business!
* The role is part-time, approx 3 days per week and offers a good deal of flexibility
Responsibilities of the role:
* Develop and deliver an ambitious and meaningful long-term D&I strategy with clear priority focus areas and measurable goals.
* Ensure the firm continues to make progress at all levels ensuring the necessary strategies and monitoring is in place to drive this change.
* Work with the Head or HR and partners to create strong buy-in, increase understanding and tackle D&I challenges specific to their teams.
* Ensure a data driven, measurable and targeted approach to D&I.
* Lead on all regulatory and external reporting requirements related to D&I, for example Gender Pay Gap and SRA reporting.
* Collaborate with the senior management team to ensure D&I is embedded in all areas of the employee experience.
* Be the subject matter expert to the business on all things Diversity & Inclusion.
Skills and experience:
* Expertise and experience in driving ED&I, equity, diversity & inclusion strategies.
* A strong understanding of D&I best practice, including regulatory requirements.
* An aptitude for data and insights to drive change.
* Previous experience partnering with senior stakeholders.
* An ability to communicate with people at all levels, gaining their buy-in whilst at the same time challenging them.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.