We are looking for a HR professional to partner with our colleagues across the business and provide exceptional support throughout the colleague life cycle, with particular focus on ER and performance management.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. Catalyst wants to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have a strong HR generalist background and solid knowledge of employment law?
- Have you got experience dealing with high volumes of ER case work?
- Are you a confident and passionate team member who is consistent and methodical in their approach to their work?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a HR Advisor to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a HR Advisor you will:
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Catalyst’s various business areas to provide proactive support and advice to colleagues and managers.
- Assist colleagues across all aspects of generalist HR work including absence, disciplinaries, grievance, performance management and restructures.
- Be the subject matter expert on all family friendly policies, managing all cases proactively and ensuring compliance with policy and legislation.
- Responsible for designing, delivering and maintaining templates for all relevant HR processes including end-to-end activities relating to all ER cases.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the People and Culture directorate to ensure the highest standard of service to the business.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: 12 December 2021