Fixed Term contract for 12 months
We are looking for an experienced senior HR leader to partner with our senior leadership team and support in the delivery of Catalyst’s strategic priorities.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. Catalyst wants to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Are you a CIPD qualified HR leader with substantial experience in partnering with senior level stakeholders and leadership teams?
- Do you have a collaborative and courageous approach, yet still able to demonstrate gravitas and maturity when having to push back and hold the line?
- Will you not only champion, but proactively drive a strong commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion across all of your workstreams?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Senior HR Business Partner you will:
- Partner with our Executive and Directors’ Group driving the development and delivery of commercial people plans and activities that enable the achievement of high performance aligned to business goals.
- Lead and mentor your team (including a HR BP and HR Advisor) to provide business partnering that enables managers to manage on all HR workstreams.
- Use your expertise to make an impact in key areas such as organisational design, employee engagement, change management and talent analytics.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and capability across the organisation, with a particular focus on developing manager competence and behaviours.
- Lead and deliver ‘People Projects’ in line with the People and Culture (PAC) business plan.
- Support innovation and drive continuous improvement in how PAC anticipates and meets the evolving needs of the business.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing Date: 12 December 2021