A well-known London based NHS organisation is looking for an interim Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Lead to join them on an initial 3 month basis.
The purpose of this role is to develop a joint Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and to engage all relevant stakeholders in the promotion of workforce EDI.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with key stakeholders to develop a joint Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Strategy.
- Provide professional and specialist advice, guidance, recommendations and solutions, and ensure compliance with national legislation.
- To programme manage, in conjunction with the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator, the delivery of each strand of the WRES Implementation Plan.
- Provide complex, sometimes sensitive or contentious information to Executive Leads to support presentations to large groups of staff or members of the public.
- Develop and manage a variety of projects that underpin the diversity and inclusion agendas.
- Work in partnership with the wider Workforce and OD to implement ED&I as a golden thread in their work, including recruitment and Learning and Development.
- To identify themes and priorities for wider workforce equality and diversity aspirations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for improving Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within a large scale organisation.
- The ability to manage risks and track benefits realisation.
- The ability to quickly build effective working relationship key internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience of delivering transformational change or operating in Learning and Development environment.
- NHS experience desirable.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.