Your new company
This organisation is a trade union with a membership of over 465,000 nurses, midwives and students across the UK. The organisation influence government and bodies on best practice, work to improve working condition, campaign on behalf of their member and provide opportunities for further training and development.
Your new role
A key member of the HR & OD team, as an HR advisor you will work closely with staff and managers, coaching managers on how best to resolve people issues. Further key responsibilities will include:
* Provide a generalist HR service to managers and staff
* Manage an employee relations caseload
* Support the leavers process conducting exit interviews and reviewing questionnaires
* Support with the development & implementation of
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will have:
* Experience working as an HR Advisor looking after the full employee lifecycle, ideally within the public sector
* Strong employee relations experience
* Excellent stakeholder management
* CIPD qualification (or equivalent)
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be able to work flexibly and have access to some fantastic employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.