Your new company
Working in a International Law Firm with stunning offices in Central London, willing to drive change, support with learning & development and EDI. Great opportunity to work in a established international law firm where you can expand and continue to utilise your skill set.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity working as a Culture & Engagement Manager: You will be responsible for:
* Working alongside the Director of Development and Culture
* Engaging with employees through surveys and coordinating responses
* Working on 2 new exciting company's initiatives to oversee firm values in line with business strategy
* Responsible for community engagement and well-being approach
* Acting as a line manager for culture & well being assistants
* Working closely with Global EDI Lead and Global Sustainability lead to develop and coordinate responses to cross-firm issues that impact company's culture
What you'll need to succeed
Professional services background, Project management skills and evidence of successful delivery, Being tactical and diplomatic in pressured situations, Excellent analytical skills and highly motivated individual with strong organisation skills, Ability to work efficiently across all levels of the business, Ability to effectively challenge views and influence others towards a common goal and vision and great data analysis.
Experience in Legal environment, Degree or professional qualification (any discipline), Experience in working in a diverse and cross- cultural global organisation, Experience in managing culture change on an international scale.
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available
* Life assurance scheme
* 250 annual sports club contribution
* 25 days annual leave
* Private medical insurance
* £50000-£60000 (depending on experience)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.