Remote Early Years Advisor, £40,000 FTE
Your new company
It's an exciting time to join our client, they are changing the way they deliver their Early Careers service and are currently looking for an Early Careers Advisor to help them achieve this.
Their Early Careers Advisors are a valuable part of their business, supporting their Early Careers team to develop their future talent, and fulfil their ambitious diversity and social value targets, by attracting and recruiting diverse candidates.
This role is remote, there will be a travel requirement to events across the country.
Your new role
* You will act as a Brand Ambassador, engaging with universities, colleges, and schools to promote Early Careers programme
* You will attend career events and gain an understanding of the Early Careers market
* You will develop marketing campaigns to attract emerging talent
* Help coordinate and support assessment centres
* Develop and cultivate relationships with candidates through active communication, building and developing candidate pools
* Utilise innovative methods such as Social Media to attract diverse candidates
* You will drive diversity and social value recruiting initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be an experienced direct sourcer, who has recruited candidates into the Early Careers space, including graduates, school leavers, career changers or returners
* Able to work independently, but also enjoys working with a team
* Organised with an ability to work on multiple projects with differing timescales
* Calm under pressure, with an ability to exercise sound judgement
* Logical with an ability to analyse data
* Creative with an ability to provide innovative ideas to attract balanced candidate pools
* An influencer with an ability to advise a variety of stakeholders
* Empathetic and solution driven
* Passionate about diversity and inclusion
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary and market leading family friendly benefits
* Flexible, remote working
* Excellent Learning and Development opportunities to progress your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.