Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this globally recognised engineering brand based in London, to recruit an Interim Talent Development Manager on an initial 9 month contract - paying up to £550/day inside IR35 (and must be through an umbrella company).
This high-profile role will report to the Global Head of Talent and will focus on several talent management initiatives across the group, enabling talent development (early and mid-career mainly) and implementing (and co-creating) the development of talent across the business, with multiple teams / internal business units
* Design and facilitate mid-career high potential development programmes
* Partner with business leadership teams to drive their talent priorities
* Support HR teams with strategy, actions and influence on all talent priorities
* Provide individual talent coaching, development and mentoring
* Run training to support capabilities of leaders to develop their talent
* Enabling talent through data insights and MI reporting
* Lead any talent projects as directed
Suitable applicants will have experience of all Talent approaches e.g. identifying, developing and retaining talent and, have experience of working with a variety of suppliers for each part of the talent approach. You must also be very comfortable with extracting talent related data from digital platforms, creating dashboards and simple messages that can shared business-wide.
Experience of working in a large international engineering / manufacturing environment or similar, would be hugely beneficial, coupled with the ability to lead innovative talent projects within a multi-matrix organisation.
Strong stakeholder management skills and, the ability to collate, analyse and communicate data relating to various HR and Talent projects is essential.
This is an urgent requirement!! If it is of interest and you can clearly demonstrate the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.