A well-known London based NHS organisation is looking for an interim eRostering Project Implementer to join them on an initial 3 months basis with potential to extend.
The purpose of the role is to provide project support and operational implementation of designated workstreams within the eRostering Project Team.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working with Trust Clinicians and Managers in order to implement eRostering solutions to their full potential within the service.
- Ensure all modules of the software are interfacing with each other and data transferring, to ensure that each module is providing the full potential of its usage and benefits.
- Using knowledge on terms and conditions (both medical and dental and agenda for change) set up, implement, and maintain new eRostering systems to meet the requirements of the Trust, Managers, Clinicians and Users.
- To assist in the development and co-ordination of delivering high quality training on eRostering for the Trust.
- Using NHS terms and conditions knowledge, set up the system, advise managers on the use and benefits of the system and review the usage and outcomes of use from data reports.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree level qualification or experience.
- Strong Health Roster knowledge, ideally on the medics side.
- Previous experience of NHS or other organization’s information systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.