Resourcing Partner (6 month FTC)
Closing Date: 15 December 2021
Required Hours: Full Time
Salary: £42,323 - £46,018 per annum pro rata
The Royal College of Art is the UK’s only entirely postgraduate university of art and design, dedicated to teaching, research and knowledge exchange with industry.
We are seeking a highly proactive and motivated individual with a strong Recruitment background to support the college on 6-month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of HR the post holder will ensure the College engages the right people, with the right skills, at the right time, utilising effective attraction strategies and providing a first-class candidate experience.
Being the first point of contact for recruitment for candidates wishing to work at the RCA, the post holder will present a highly professional service and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, with a high focus on the candidate experience and the end-user (recruiting manager) experience.
- Identify and improve current processes and system improvements which reduce time to hire and manual processes.
- Develop key KPI’s with the HR Analyst to report regularly
- Develop, increase and improve social media advertising
- Provide accurate advice and guidance to recruiting managers for job adverts, job descriptions and person specifications.
- Co-ordinate the UKVI Tier 2/4/5 process including the assignment of Certificates of Sponsorship, ensuring that UKVI regulations are strictly adhered to.
We are looking ideally looking for a candidate who is CIPD qualified (or willing to work towards their CIPD membership), with significant recruitment experience gained in a busy and challenging environment.
In addition, candidates must have:
- Strong experience of managing the end-to-end Recruitment process for individual roles, and recruitment campaigns
- Experience of using the recruitment module of Stonefish, experience of using ITrent and have a very high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of managing senior recruitment, including working with external search agencies.
- Experience of project managing high volume recruitment.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and how this applies in recruitment policy and process.
- Working knowledge of UK Immigration legislation and regulations.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships, demonstrating credibility and knowledge of recruitment best practice.
Interviews – Monday 20 December 2021
The Royal College of Art is an equal opportunities employer. The College particularly welcomes applications from all sections of the community and would particularly encourage members of minority groups to apply.