As a Senior Training Officer, you will join the Training team working with Stoke City Football Club.
You will design, deliver and evaluate effective traditional and e-learning training solutions, which meet the ongoing training and development strategies of Stoke City Football Club.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a Learning and Development role.
- Experience of working at a football club or within the sports industry is desirable.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the confidence to converse with departmental and senior managers.
- Working with senior managers to agree the ongoing training and development strategy for all staff.
- Leading in the implementation of a new learning management system.
- Ensuring relevant staff members have access to apprenticeships and other requisite qualifications.
- Supporting the organisation in meeting its regulatory requirements pertaining to the ongoing training of employees as outlined by the Premier and English football leagues.
- Designing and delivering new training interventions and producing materials in accordance with agreed departmental needs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing training interventions and materials.
- Making recommendations for change to key stakeholders.
- Representing the training function and acting as point of liaison for dedicated operational departments.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference STOSC1121PM to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can click the link to apply.