Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Advisor to add to their team. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries.
If you have a HR qualification, some exposure to working within HR or studying your CIPD in your own time and looking for that foot in the door, this could be a good opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and your skills to further your HR career. This is the perfect chance to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the 'Best Places to Work' and to benefit from CIPD accredited training.
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
- To support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner to provide an efficient solution based advice, either through email or call depending on client preference. This will be predominately call advice.
- Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
- Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided.
- Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client.
- To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
- Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)