Were seeking HR Advisors with some experience of TUPE to support a large project to TUPE in staff.
Do you have experience of TUPE process? We have 2 opportunities for HR Generalists either at HR Coordinator level or HR Advisor level to support a busy not for profit organisation in Fareham/Hampshire.
We are seeking to HR professionals on an initial interim contract via Hays for a temporary contract until end April 2022. These roles will support a large TUPE In project for circa 200 staff within the Hampshire area.
We are seeking either HR Advisors with any exposure to TUPE process, including elements of due diligence, HR data migration and HR files, template letters, consultation, supporting/guiding managers, advice to employees and transfer process.
* We are seeking 2 HR Generalists and can consider different levels of experience in TUPE transfer
* Either an HR Advisor who has a solid experience of TUPE process end to end...
* HR Coordinator/HR Administrator who has had experience to the TUPE process/due diligence, data migration and HR process.
* Ideally level 3 or preferable level 5 CIPD but not essential.
This role is offered on a temporary basis via Hays for an initial period through to April 2022
The organisation is also considering further recruitment needs and therefore there could be options for a permanent role in future for the right person.
* Hybrid model - (working from home at moment) minimum 1 day in office.
* Travel may be required for key meetings in Hampshire area.
* Flexible style of working - ideally full time 5 days but could consider 4 days/compressed.
* Office is available if someone would like to be in office.
Permanent Salary is circa £35000 rates negotiable based on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.