Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator
Fixed Term Contract (3 months)
£26,841 per annum
Our client knows that above all else, they recruit people not Job Descriptions, these people live their values and which translates to outstanding customer service.
They know that if they get recruitment right, then they are a long way towards getting everything else right.
The Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator will lead on all staff recruitment activity, using their knowledge and experience to advise their recruiting managers on effective recruitment documentation, advertising and selection processes to recruit people who share their mission and values into their colleague community.
As an organisation they are undergoing some exciting changes at all levels, and as such they are looking for someone to join them on a temporary basis for 3 months to help them get the ball rolling so to speak.
If you’re up for a challenge and know a thing or two about recruitment, then this could be the role for you.
You’ll be involved in all things recruitment from advising recruiting managers on the process, to liaising with chosen recruitment partners to ensure that they attract the right level of candidates.
You will be someone who has:
● You’ll be hold a Level 3 CIPD or recruitment qualification or have relevant industry experience
● Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
● Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
● Positive approach to challenges and change
● Flexible working approach with the ability to meet conflicting deadlines.
● High level of attention to detail
● Competent IT user with strong Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel, and Teams.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Interviews: Monday 7th February 2022