Remote working HR Advisor
Your new company This is a rewarding organisation to get involved in who is about to undergo a big organisational change where the people team will be at the heart of this change. This is a newly created role to join the People team to work in an operational role supporting the management teams on a remote working basis.
Your new role
In this role you will be supporting employees and managers throughout significant organisational change, providing them with best practice people management principles that will support them through the change.
* Contributing, delivering and leading on key priorities of the people plan, working as part of a wider People Team across a wide range of HR activities
* Supporting the organisations on projects, for example: Recruitment, Job design, Reward and recognition, Organisational development
* Providing advice and support to the organisations People Partners and managers throughout key change management projects
* Managing complex employee relations cases
* Providing advice to employees and managers throughout the employee lifecycle
* Contributing to the onboarding and induction
* Designing and developing people and procedures
* Prepare reports using the systems to update people data
* Designing and delivering management training sessions
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will be required to demonstrate experience in a similar level role previously;
* Experience in a generalist role
* Good employment law knowledge
* Building strong stakeholder relationships
* CIPD qualification or similar
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.