Newly created HR Officer role - Remote working
Your new company
Delighted to be supporting one of my lovely clients on another piece of exclusive recruitment to join a newly created role in a newly created team! This role is fully remote working so you can be based anywhere in the UK - This role will support and work closely with the wider HR function to provide high quality remote ER and HR advice to managers across the organisation.
Your new role
Within your newly created position you will be responsible for the following:
* Working with the HR Manager and the wider HR team to deliver a high quality service and support
* Provide administrative support to the wider HR team
* Update and implement improvements to HR processes and policies
* Responding effectively to queries and using your experience to influence the appropriate course of action and escalating when needed.
* Compliance; Right to Work
* Producing data reports and statistics
* Supporting and Assisting in Human Resources initiatives and projects
* Working closely with the HR Assistants to upskill
* Advisory support; Employee Relations
What you'll need to succeed
* Good Employment Law knowledge
* Employee Relations
* Experience in providing employee relations advice to managers
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Building strong relationships
* CIPD qualified
* Knowledge of compliance legislation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.