A well-known London based NHS organisation is looking for a Senior Learning and Development Manager to join them on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The purpose of this role is to Develop an engaged and more capable workforce through developing innovative learning and development solutions and creating clear career pathways.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for learning & development needs assessment, education commissioning, developing bespoke programmes and designing and delivering in-house training courses
- Drive the development of a learning culture within the organisation where all staff are equipped to drive and manage their own development.
- Design a range of learning interventions to meet strategic and developmental needs within the constraints of the training budget
- Implement knowledge of adult learning theory and embracing different styles of learning techniques.
- Working closely with the People and OD team especially the HR Business Partners to gain a better understanding of learning needs.
- The implementation of leadership programmes and culture change.
- Supervise a small team of L&D administrators, identifying individual learning and development needs and promote continued personal and professional development.
- Building effective working relationships with key stakeholders quickly.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of leading, coaching and building capability in learning and development
- Experience in identifying training needs and delivering large-scale learning solutions
- Degree Level Education
- Experience working in a public sector setting is desirable.
- Ability to work in an intense, fast paced environment.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.