Were seeking an experienced HR generalist, workforce, resourcing professional for a strategic workforce team
Were seeking an a Workforce / HR Generalist to join a specialist strategic workforce programme team who are influencing and shaping the workforce across Healthcare within Hampshire.
The role will support the Workforce Manager and team to ensure that their work stream of programmes are planned and managed effectively and take the lead in assisting in their successful delivery: You will be working collaboratively with MDs and Leaders of regional teams to review workforce, HR, resourcing challenges and provide guidance on best practice and workforce programmes.
* Develop strong partnerships with senior health and social care stakeholders, nurturing relationships to align service and people objectives to the NHS People Plan / people plan.
* Build and nurture key relationships ensuring visibility across Workforce Programmes and are regarded as a valuable resource.
* Work collaborative with wider organisations to deliver value added service and support to local systems.
* Drive/influence change through identifying common concerns across local systems and through team collaboration provide suitable solutions, program and policies.
* Maintain in depth knowledge of assigned local system with a workforce lens.
* Manage the Team's recruitment support function, including supporting and workforce supply/resourcing support (e.g. campaigns/creative thinking, alternative sources/providers
* Take a lead in the coordination of training & development and recruitment activity across the Team
* Contribute to performance improvement, taking a lead for identified areas where agreed, supporting workforce issues with specific interest in recruitment activities.
* Provide coordination of and participate in relevant internal and external working groups and provide project advice, expertise and support where requested on workforce analytics and strategic system wide workforce issue
* Were seeking HR/Workforce/Resourcing professionals with experience of public sector / NHS with a broad background of experience and confidence to influence leadership teams with effective HR/Resourcing/workforce solutions.
* Ideally Post Grad / Level 5/7 CIPD
* Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
* Evidence of continued professional development
* Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex ad challenging environments
* Experience of managing risks and reporting
* Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at SMT level
* Experience of monitoring budgets and business planning processes
* Understanding of the public sector
* Ideally demonstrated experience in NHS/Healthcare environment
* Comprehensive knowledge of project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2 Foundation and Microsoft Project
This role is offered on a fixed term contract basis initially until December 2022
Home Working - with occasional travel to sites in Hampshire
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.