An opportunity has arisen for two individuals to join our HR Team as Senior HR Advisor to lead on advice, guidance and support for a cluster of schools. The Senior HR Advisors will be pivotal to the development of the HR service for our Trust moving forwards.
We seek candidates who have previous experience of working within an HR role who have a strong work ethic and the ability to provide an excellent service to the schools that we serve. Successful candidates will have a ‘can do’ attitude, the ability to problem solve and be a strong team player. The Senior HR Advisors will work closely with Head Teachers and Senior Leaders to support them in their management of the school workforce. Our focus as a department and as a Trust is a supportive approach, so someone who can display empathy at times when it is needed is paramount.
The Senior HR Advisors will have the opportunity to support the Director of HR in the development of the service that is focussed on being fit for the future.
In return we offer:
- A supportive close-knit team
- Excellent IT equipment to undertake the role
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- A generous annual leave entitlement, minimum 26 days plus bank holidays
- Access to our Employee Support Service which is also extended to immediate family members over the age of 16
- Employee discount and benefit scheme
- A degree of home working – to be discussed at interview
If you would like to arrange a telephone call to discuss one of these opportunities, please contact:
Lauren Gray, Director of HR: Email: email@example.com
To apply for one of the positions:
- Visit our careers website: www.eteach.com/careers/bepschools and search for the vacancy
- Apply using the online application form
- Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9.30am, Monday 7th February 2022
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 9th February 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.