Your new company
This organisation is a regulator for nurses and midwives within the UK. They provide a wide range of resources and tools for career development, professional support, and work to positively influence the health and social care industry.
Your new role
Key responsibilities include:
* End to end management of the recruitment process
* Developing strong relationships with hiring managers, advising on best practice from a recruitment perspective
* Act as first point of contact for candidates, third party agencies, and hiring managers to resolve any queries
* Proactively contribute to the organisation's people strategy via outstanding candidate selection and recruitment
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will have:
* A strong understanding of the recruitment process, ideally obtained in-house within a regulatory organisation or the broader public sector
* Experience with direct sourcing for roles
* Be a motivated and tenacious professional who can hit the ground running
* Be a flexible and adaptable worker who is solutions focused
* Be immediately available or on a short notice period
Please note you will be required to submit an application form, along with your CV, that includes 5 situational questions in order to be considered for this position.
What you'll get in return
This role can be worked predominantly remotely, with only minimal onsite work required from their office in central London. You will receive a competitive salary and all the necessary tools to work on a remote/hybrid basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.