ICE is passionate and dedicated to enabling teams, leadership and culture to be at their best, we build capability by increasing confidence and competence of teams to work in excellence. As a experienced Consultant in the OD practice at ICE you will be working with a wide range of clients across the public and some private sector to support people, teams and organisations be more effective in change, engaging people and creating cultures of high performance.
You will be a knowledgeable OD practitioner with consultancy and coaching skills, bring OD techniques, facilitation, and engagement to work in partnership with clients and the wider ICE teams to co-create and delivery of high quality and sustainable solutions. You will bring strong experience in leadership development, culture, and team effectiveness.
You will be comfortable working independently, and as part of a team and be dedicated to engaged client relationship and robust management. You will always see opportunity for improvement, development and growth and will be comfortable taking a lead of ICE products to help make them the best they can be.
You will have experiences of supporting sales to win work with new or existing clients
Although we are looking for someone to fill this role based in Northwest/Midlands, there is a requirement to travel nationwide from time to time.
Who We Are
ICE is one of the fastest growing behaviour change organisations in the Uk. Our entire team is committed to and passionate about improving the happiness and wellbeing of people throughout the UK
ICE’s vision is to live in a society that is well, confident and resilient. To be the best they can be.
We refuse to accept second best, believing that people can achieve great things.
We Make Better Happen.
We are a purpose-driven organisation; our values are important to us. As a team we believe in:
Are you right for the job?
· You will have a professional and positive approach
· You are a self-starter with strong motivation to succeed
· You are dynamic and creative
· You have excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
· You have effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills
· You are confident in presenting to a wide range of audiences and in different styles
· You have consultancy skills and are able to lead and manage projects with clients
· You have excellent project management and project coordination skills
· You have experience of working in Health Sector & Local Authority Sectors
· Experience of working in a similar role / at a similar lever for 3+ years.
· You are educated to Degree Level in Organisational Development, Behavioural sciences, or a related field
· You hold professional OD and/or Coaching Qualifications
What you will do
· Co-Design, support delivery, coordinate and lead evaluation of organisational development and leadership programmes that support organisation objectives and are aligned with the organisation’s business plan
· Provide facilitation, team development, system leadership, and organisation development services in consultation with senior leaders and senior managers to implement organisation development initiatives in alignment with the organisation’s strategic plans
· Support the team in the production of new products and bringing them to market.
· Winning work - actively contribute to the development sales and marketing opportunities for ICE Creates to new and existing clients
· Develop a robust approach to developing and growing both new and existing clients for the business, to maximise opportunity and business development.
What you’ll bring
· Ability to work on multiple projects and solutions and manage delivery and growth
· Ability to influence and manage clients in the design and delivery of projects and programmes
· Facilitation experience (large groups and teams) 3+ years
· Organisational Development / change management theory and practice 3+ years
· Consultancy and Coaching skills and experience
· Project Management Skills to include, budgets, design and reporting
· Knowledge of OD and transformation within Health Sector & Local Authority sectors
· Sales experience including supporting with converting client need into proposals, bid writing pitching and presenting, developing and deepening client offer, campaigns and thought leadership
· Experience in virtual facilitation is desirable but not essential
Strictly no Agencies - thank you for your understanding