If you're a senior HR professional in the UK that dreams of running your own HR business and taking control of the work you do, but worry about where to start and going it alone - The HR Dept franchise is here to help.
We are the market-leading HR franchise in the UK, with an international brand that prioritises the local and personal approach. You get to be your own boss, setup and run your own successful business (be it big or small), all with the backing of our trusted brand and support network of over 60 other HR business owners.
What can you expect from becoming your own HR Director with us?
- Variety - no day is ever the same and you get to work with SME businesses across all sectors. Providing HR support & advice on anything from contracts and disciplinaries, to recruitment and strategic projects.
- Flexibility - you get to decide how and when you work, encouraging a better work/life balance.
- Collaboration - our collaborative network of HR professionals means you get to work for yourself, not by yourself. Sharing resources and knowledge means you benefit from the entire network's experience.
- Autonomy - as your own boss, you get to choose who you work with and can offer the people support businesses really need without company politics getting in the way.
- Support - our dedicated central team is there to support you at every stage with all aspects of your business - from marketing and branding, systems and operations, to sales and business coaching.
The HR Dept's business model is here to help make running your own HR business easier. So, if you're a senior HR professional (Level 7 CIPD qualified or equivalent) with the drive and energy to run your own business, The HR Dept could be the right next step for you.
Apply below and our Franchise Recruitment Manager will be in touch with more information and to answer any of your questions about our exciting franchise business opportunity.